Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Sights from a Bike Ride

Two evenings ago, I rode through Peaceful Valley along the Spokane River. I've read that the house where they shot the movie Benny & Joon is somewhere in this area, but I couldn't find it. And, now, looking at the map of where it should be, I've realized I stopped about a block too soon.

Anyway, I did find this glowing little trail...




 And I spent a while scaring a bird with my camera...




Despite her being very high in the air, she did not enjoy me lurking beneath her.  




And here's a blurry shot of her on the move...




Evening bike rides are definitely increasing my appreciation for Spokane.




Time for one right now in fact! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...