Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snowy Days

Today I woke up to a winter wonderland. Joe offered to give me a ride to school, but I couldn't resist stomping around in the snow.

Here's a few pictures to document my daily walk to school.


Lots of curly branches.


One mystery trail that I'm too afraid to take, even though I suspect it might cut down on some of my walk time.


One cool sign.


One building-to-building tunnel.



One dreamy campus-view of the Mississippi.


I made a similar snowy walk to school yesterday before reading a few of my essays in an on-campus faculty reading. It seemed appropriate since one of the short pieces I was reading was about walking in the snow. Maybe I'll post the link to the video when it's ready.

Better hit the sack early. There's a new onslaught of grading, and Cedric's got some serious shoveling to do tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...