Friday, May 2, 2014

Grade-athon

We've been getting rain for days, and now the campus ivy is on its way! 


 I collected 125 essays this week, and I'm handing them back by Tuesday, so this weekend is going to be devoted (more than usual) to grading. I've already pre-rewarded myself with a doughnut. 

Joe was invited to be honored at a baseball game in St. Cloud this weekend! He received a letter from the coach that said he had made a difference in one of his student's lives and should come to the game to see who it is. He'll be going on Saturday. I might ride with and do some grading at a new/exciting coffee shop. 

Does anyone else get excited about new stamps? I had to decide between flowers and birds at the post office today. Adorable!


Time to start the grade-athon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...