Monday, September 8, 2014

In Love


Yesterday morning I woke up early, bought a doughnut and a coffee, and took my book down to the canal. I saw a bald eagle outrun some cranky seagulls and watched cars pass over the lift bridge. I watched clouds slip over the large hill that is Hancock, Michigan, and listened to water splash below my feet. 

Here's way too many photos of what we've been seeing.  


A rainy day in Copper Harbor.





The Portage Canal separating Hancock and Houghton.




The lift bridge, or the local excuse for being late.



Houghton


Somewhere on Lake Superior




Cedric's been seeing some remarkable things too.



 More Houghton


Almost made it last year. Maybe this is the year.



Cedric refused to swim.



Interesting Houghton graffiti.




My walk home from school, a nice view of Hancock.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...