Sunday, November 23, 2014


The snow is taking a break today and giving the rain a chance, but I managed to get some shots of a snowy Houghton before that happened. Well, technically that's Hancock in the photo below, and that tree in the way is Houghton. 



Here's a shot taken from the hill our house is on. 




Here is the road to doughnuts.  


Most Saturdays I walk to the bakery and stare at the canal. 


But now the bike path has been covered in snow, and taken over by snowmobiles. We're thinking I need one for the commute to school.



Last weekend, when Joe went hunting, I had a grading marathon, which is not so bad when you've got this view from the public library:

 

 And it's even better when this comes home at the end.




A few more days and we'll be making the trip downstate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...