Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bustin' out the Big Boots

 It looks like we brought a little something back from Leavenworth with us.


The day before yesterday we woke up to find we had gotten six beautiful inches of snow overnight.


 That's about two Cedrics (stacked vertically) of snow.

He still hasn't taken his Lederhosen off. Here he is enjoying the day.


Apparently his branch perching abilities aren't as strong as they used to be. 


Sorry, Cedric!


The snow has turned mostly to slush by now (boo!) and Joe has started his new semester. I'm taking the week to plan classes and finish the layout and design of issue two of Sundog Lit.  

This semester, I'm teaching the most of amount of classes I've ever taught, and two of them are brand new to me. Classes haven't even begun and I've already had a few teaching nightmares!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...