Sunday, January 13, 2013

One Last Thing

This blog post is my final effort to avoid planning my spring classes. I can't possibly put it off any more. I've done a really good job procrastinating. 

I've done laundry and knitted scarves.

I've attended events for Joe's creative writing program.

I've baked giant cookies for friends' birthdays:


And, of course, before I could get to work, it was absolutely necessary to buy new school supplies.

  

They don't exactly scream college professor, but they make me happy, so my students will have to forgive me. 

I'm a little bummed that my first ever literature course (that I was so excited to teach) has been cancelled due to low enrollment. 

But I'm happy to only be making the trek to Coeur d'Alene two days a week and to be able to bike to my other campus three days a week.

Okay, here we go. Massive streak of laziness over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...