Saturday, August 20, 2011

Turnbull

Today we moved into the apartment and will go back there tonight to clean and unpack. My least favorite part about new apartments is that I always feel the need to clean every inch of it before I feel comfortable in it. Tomorrow we will unpack more and I'll finish typing up my syllabus. We also still need to find some furniture.

Yesterday, after we took care of some errands, we visited Turnbull, a wildlife preserve outside of town. It's a neat area, and even though not much of the wildlife is out and about in the afternoon, it was still a pretty visit:






We made some new friends.









Saw some weird twisty trees.





Looked at a lot of moss-covered branches.




We got to this lake and realized we had lost Cedric!




But we found him! He's still a little shaken up.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...