Monday, February 13, 2012

Colorful Morning

I wasn't feeling very motivated this weekend, so today I'm playing catch-up. 


Before that happens, I'm enjoying the morning with an earl grey tea latte.

Click here for directions






I'm also using our new (but old) iron that I bought at the thrift store for two dollars!  Don't worry, it's been disinfected. :)





I love how heavy older things are. And look at that cord!





Now to work. If I get enough finished, maybe I'll let myself bake some cookies later!


  .......Okay, it's later, and I haven't exactly done any work. But I did make these cookies!



Rocky road cookies with chocolate chips, walnuts, and marshmallows!  (For the recipe, click here.)

I was making them for my class, but they are so temperamental that I only ended up with about half as many as I needed. Sorry students.

Okay, okay, okay, time to work!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...