Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Geese are Gone!




For the last few weeks, there has been an amazing amount of geese and swans covering the beach next to campus. And today, when I finally remembered to bring my camera, they apparently decided they had enough.





It took some pictures anyway to show you again what I get it to look at every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. 



 Are those rocks way down there, along the water? Nope...





Found em! Except there used to be a lot more. These guys don't seem to be enjoying themselves too much.

Tomorrow's Friday, which means I drag myself out of bed at seven and drive to Coeur d'Alene for my three-hour morning class. Maybe the geese will teach it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...