Sunday, November 6, 2011

Procrastinator Tree

We are about to say goodbye to our last two moving boxes! I have spent most of my weekend in thrift stores (it's a grading weekend of course), and I finally found a coffee table and an end table for a decent price. For the last couple of days, all I have done is rummage through old furniture, lug it home to our apartment, clean it for way too long, and paint it way too quickly. Tomorrow I sand and stain the oak coffee table!

Oh and here's a video of the tree in our back yard that decided to frantically lose all of its leaves in one day. The picnic table was buried when I got home.




                                                                The Aftermath





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...