Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Weekend Came Back!


It's Friday again! It was a good week. Here's a recap:

Tuesday was such a great day that I wore stripes with a floral pattern. Oooh yeah, talk about exciting.





We finally have a desk area to work at! And I found some good coffee: Pete's Coffee.





And because I knew I'd never use all the half and half I bought for coffee, I made some delicious cream of mushroom soup, which gave me an excuse to eat most of a baguette.


 

By the way, have you ever sauteed mushrooms in some form of alcohol? Red wine? Port? Burgundy? It doesn't matter what kind. Just do it--even if just for the smell.
 
What else? Oh, you know, just this:




Can't wait!  Exclamation pointssss!!!!

I also just found out I get to teach a business writing class in the spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...