Monday, October 31, 2011

Backyard Visitors

The other morning I looked out my window and noticed one of our trees was wagging its tail. Wait, that doesn't make sense. After a few seconds, the tail moved and became a whole cat, one of our frequent backyard guests.

I'm not sure where all these cats are coming from. At least three of them seem to live at the house on the other side of the fence.

I've decided to keep a record.


I'm not sure of the gender, so we'll pretend this one is a girl. What's obvious, here, is that she's a spy, scaling trees and fences to deliver delicate information to her case officer. The other day I saw her slip a manilla envelope into an old man's briefcase.

When she's not slinking around Browne's Addition, she's likes to stay up late drinking martinis, listening to jazz, and reading Russian literature (she somehow remembers all the character names).


Anyway, only five more weeks left in the semester! Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...