Monday, January 9, 2012

 I can't decide if I should spend my last day of break being productive or if I should spend it baking.

Maybe I could do both. We'll see how it goes.

I feel like I've spent the entire last week in an antique store. I went a couple times with a friend over the weekend, and then yesterday, on my way home from running errands, I found a whole new set of them! I'm very weak, so I pulled over immediately.

My finds:

This wood frame on Tuesday ($4!)--perfect for spice overflow. It had ivy all over the outside, so I painted it one of the only colors of paint I had left.

Then I realized I need to incorporate some other blue into the kitchen. There's our produce holder with one sad little apple in it.We haven't done much grocery shopping over break.



I also found this cute General Electric clock. It plugs in! I love the colors. And, instead of ticking, the second hand moves consonantly.




That's all. My cheapness and pickiness prevented me from buying more.

It's 10:06, which means Joe has been teaching his first class of the semester for six whole minutes. Hopefully it's going well.

Okay, time to make use of my day! Expect cake pictures in the evening. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi cynthia, glad to read the blog...Pics of marquette look way too cold for us arizona boys..Hope new semester starts smooth..lol mark karwas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...